Tuesday, July 30, 2013

A New Beginning

I think I might take another crack at this blogging thing. It's been floating around in the back of my mind for a while now. My interests have always changed pretty quickly (hence the boxes of various crafting tools and supplies around my house), so I think I may have limited my subject matter too much on previous attempts. This time I'm just gonna have at it with whatever my favorite topic of the day is, and see what happens.

This is a blog about learning. And probably about mistakes, too. I love finding out how things work, how things are made, and why things are done. I have really always been that way, but these days technology makes it so easy that I sometimes wonder if it's becoming unhealthy... 

Naaaaah! 

Does anyone else get twitchy when you aren't able to Google random questions that pop into your head?

No comments:

Post a Comment